[Users] Issue with thorn Trigger

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 14 11:00:44 CDT 2021

Hello Lorenzo,

in both the method Frank suggested and the one Erik suggested, the
change will only take place at the next regrid
(CarpetRegrid2::regrid_every or so) so you may also want to steer that
parameter to 1 or so to force an immediate (well almost, I guess it
could be 1 step) regrid (dangerous though since the steered parameter
stays 1 until you steer it back to its original value).