[Users] McLachlan home page/reference URL?

Bernard Kelly physicsbeany at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:13:02 CST 2021

Hi all.

While checking the doi links in an article, I realized that the URL I'd
been using for McLachlan is no longer functional:

https://www.cct.lsu.edu/eschnett/McLachlan

What's the best persistent URL or reference to use instead, that isn't just
a reference to the ET as a whole? I could just link to the public Bitbucket
page for McLachlan:

https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/mclachlan/src/master/

... but I feel there's probably somewhere a bit more descriptive.

Thanks, Bernard

Bernard Kelly -- CRESST Assistant Research Scientist, NASA/GSFC
Gravitational Astrophysics Laboratory --- Code 663

Phone: +1 (301) 286-7243 *** Fax: +1 (301) 286-2226
Web: http://science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sed/bio/bernard.j.kelly
ORCID: orcid.org/0000-0002-3326-4454