[Users] parsing bug for temperature_evolution_method

Hee Il Kim heeilkim at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 15:57:55 CST 2021

Dear all,

I have encountered a bug in using HydroBase::temperature_evolution_method.
If it is given explicitly by taking its default value "GRHydro", my
runs crashed while reading a Lorene data. But if it's not given in the
parameter file, it run smoothly but the results are the same with the case
of taking "none".

I found this bug when I was testing Hybrid EOS. I've tried to realize pure
Polytrope (or Ideal_Fluid) by using the piecewise Hybrid EOS interface. But
the results are showing around 10% more variations in rhomax compared to
the pure Polytrope/Ideal_Fluid cases.

I'm using Turing version. Thanks for you help in advance.

Hee Il