[Users] reminder: presentation on CarpetX by Erik Schnetter on March 18th 2021in the ET call slot

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 17 08:38:10 CDT 2021

Hello all,

This Thursday Erik Schnetter will present how to user CarpetX, the next
generation mesh refinement driver for the Einstein Toolkit which is
based on AMReX.

CarpetX is developed as part of the Einstein Toolkit and can be found
at:

https://bitbucket.org/eschnett/cactusamrex

In the interest of time, this presentation will not contain any hands-on
parts, however the developers will be available to help interested users
setting up CarpetX on their own at a later time.