[Users] Compilation Error related to rdwr.pl script

Michael Muller mullerm at uoguelph.ca
Mon Mar 29 09:26:31 CDT 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply and sorry for my late one. I was going through our code to see if I could find the source of the problem and I was able to locate it. The schedule.ccl file in one of our thorns created the problem. One of the functions that was declared in there was assigning "F90" to the "LANG" keyword, instead of the two options C and FORTRAN. And the function in rdwr.pl seems to check for those two keyword-options and generates an error message if neither is used, if I understood correctly. The latter was the case, where the scheduling declaration looked something like that:
***
SCHEDULE function_name IN group_name AFTER other_function_name
  {
    LANG: F90
  } "do some important stuff"
***