[Users] Question about GRHydro + LLAMA

Luciano Combi combi.luciano at gmail.com
Mon May 3 11:15:23 CDT 2021

Dear ETK community,

I'm a relatively new user of the toolkit; I've been mainly using GRHydro
and I'd like to start using it with LLAMA. I played a bit with the
multipatch gallery example but I have a few questions:

1) Is there a public parfile for a simple TOV or any GRHydro implementation
using LLAMA (or someone I could ask about it)?
2) Reading the mailing list I found that there was an issue with the GW
propagation caused by refinement boundaries (
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/2017-March/005411.html).
Do you know if this is still an issue?

If I get to use it, I'd be happy to contribute in some way, if there's room
and interest for that.

Cheers!

--
*Luc Combi*