[Users] fatal error: gsl/gsl_sf_ellint.h: No such file or directory

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 6 12:13:53 CDT 2021

Hello Krishiv,

you need to check that the include file is present eg for macports this
would be (something like):

/opt/local/include/gsl/gsl_sf_ellint.h

If that is not found the you will have to edit the SConstruct file you
are using to have the path "/opt/local/include/" in CPPPATH.

You then likely have to add "/opt/local/lib/" to LIBPATH.

Maybe someone on this list has a macOS+macports SConstruct file for
SelfForce1D that you could use.