[Users] Question about Llama's Thornburg04nc set up

Luciano Combi combi.luciano at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 23:30:04 CDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to set up an accretion disk using GRHydro and a Llama grid setup
without a Cartesian patch (Thornburg04nc). I'm using a private thorn
(TorusID) to set up all grid functions including a fixed Kerr-Schild
metric.

I'm following a simple parfile in LlamaToy that uses Thornburg04nc and one
that Roland shared a few months ago but I'm having seemingly basic issues.
In particular, I'm getting the following error:

cactus_etk_devel_gcc_mpi:
> /gpfs/fs0/home/d/dsiegel/lcombi/ET_devel/Cactus/arrangements/Llama/Coordinates/src/interpolate.cc:407:
> CCTK_INT4
> Coordinates::Coordinates_SymmetryInterpolate(CCTK_POINTER_TO_CONST,
> CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, CCTK_INT4, const
> void* const*, CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4*, CCTK_INT4, const CCTK_INT4*,
> void* const*, CCTK_INT4): Assertion `thevars.at(num_time_derivs).at(num_derivs).at(time_level).at(basevar).at(derivvar)
> == -1' failed.

In the code, it's mentioned that this could be a problem from CarpetInterp?
but not sure what's going on, honestly. I attach the parfile and the full
.out, .err.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Best.

--