[Users] Configuring SimFactory issue

Bilal Hameed bilalhameedawan962 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 04:58:36 CDT 2021

Dear Roland,
Again its failed,

Summary of Warnings:

Could not update einsteinanalysis. Could not stash local changes.
Error message was 'You do not have the initial commit yet
'.
Could not update cactuswave. Could not stash local changes. Error
message was 'You do not have the initial commit yet
'.
Could not checkout module ./simfactory

fatal: unable to access
'https://bitbucket.org/simfactory/simfactory2.git/': Operation timed
out after 300036 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received

Could not checkout module CTThorns/CT_Analytic

fatal: unable to access 'https://bitbucket.org/eloisa/ctthorns.git/':
gnutls_handshake() failed: Error in the pull function.

Could not update cactuspugh. Could not update remote 'origin'.
Could not checkout module ExternalLibraries/libjpeg
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/ExternalLibraries-libjpeg.git/branches/ET_2021_05'
svn: E670003: Temporary failure in name resolution

Could not checkout module CactusConnect/HTTPD

fatal: unable to access
'https://bitbucket.org/cactuscode/cactusconnect.git/': Could not
resolve host: bitbucket.org

Could not checkout module CactusConnect/HTTPDExtra

fatal: unable to access
'https://bitbucket.org/cactuscode/cactusconnect.git/': Could not
resolve host: bitbucket.org

Could not checkout module CactusConnect/Socket

fatal: unable to access
'https://bitbucket.org/cactuscode/cactusconnect.git/': Could not
resolve host: bitbucket.org

Could not checkout module ExternalLibraries/HDF5
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/ExternalLibraries-HDF5.git/branches/ET_2021_05'
svn: E175012: Connection timed out

Could not update lean_public. Could not stash local changes. Error
message was 'You do not have the initial commit yet
'.
Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/doc

fatal: unable to access
'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': Could not
resolve host: github.com

Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/m

fatal: unable to access
'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': Could not
resolve host: github.com

Could not checkout module WVUThorns_Diagnostics/particle_tracerET

fatal: unable to access
'https://bitbucket.org/zach_etienne/wvuthorns_diagnostics.git/': Could
not resolve host: bitbucket.org

Could not checkout module ExternalLibraries/PAPI
svn: E670003: Temporary failure in name resolution

  Time Elapsed: 17 minutes, 12 seconds

Warning: Could not update einsteinanalysis. Could not stash local
changes. Error message was 'You do not have the initial commit yet
'.

Warning: Could not update cactuswave. Could not stash local changes.
Error message was 'You do not have the initial commit yet
'.

Warning: Could not checkout module ./simfactory

fatal: unable to access
'https://bitbucket.org/simfactory/simfactory2.git/': Operation timed
out after 300036 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received

Warning: Could not checkout module CTThorns/CT_Analytic

fatal: unable to access 'https://bitbucket.org/eloisa/ctthorns.git/':
gnutls_handshake() failed: Error in the pull function.

Warning: Could not update cactuspugh. Could not update remote 'origin'.

Warning: Could not checkout module ExternalLibraries/libjpeg
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/ExternalLibraries-libjpeg.git/branches/ET_2021_05'
svn: E670003: Temporary failure in name resolution

Warning: Could not checkout module CactusConnect/HTTPD

fatal: unable to access
'https://bitbucket.org/cactuscode/cactusconnect.git/': Could not
resolve host: bitbucket.org

Warning: Could not checkout module CactusConnect/HTTPDExtra

fatal: unable to access
'https://bitbucket.org/cactuscode/cactusconnect.git/': Could not
resolve host: bitbucket.org

Warning: Could not checkout module CactusConnect/Socket

fatal: unable to access
'https://bitbucket.org/cactuscode/cactusconnect.git/': Could not
resolve host: bitbucket.org

Warning: Could not checkout module ExternalLibraries/HDF5
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/ExternalLibraries-HDF5.git/branches/ET_2021_05'
svn: E175012: Connection timed out

Warning: Could not update lean_public. Could not stash local changes.
Error message was 'You do not have the initial commit yet
'.

Warning: Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/doc

fatal: unable to access
'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': Could not
resolve host: github.com

Warning: Could not checkout module EinsteinExact/m

fatal: unable to access
'https://github.com/barrywardell/EinsteinExact.git/': Could not
resolve host: github.com

Warning: Could not checkout module WVUThorns_Diagnostics/particle_tracerET

fatal: unable to access
'https://bitbucket.org/zach_etienne/wvuthorns_diagnostics.git/': Could
not resolve host: bitbucket.org

Warning: Could not checkout module ExternalLibraries/PAPI
svn: E670003: Temporary failure in name resolution

---------------------------------------------------------------------------CalledProcessError
                       Traceback (most recent call
last)/tmp/ipykernel_2908/1227884827.py in <module>----> 1
get_ipython().run_cell_magic('bash', '', './GetComponents --parallel
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2021_05/einsteintoolkit.th\n')
~/my_project_dir/my_project_env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/IPython/core/interactiveshell.py
in run_cell_magic(self, magic_name, line, cell)   2404
with self.builtin_trap:   2405                 args = (magic_arg_s,
cell)-> 2406                 result = fn(*args, **kwargs)   2407
      return result   2408
~/my_project_dir/my_project_env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/IPython/core/magics/script.py
in named_script_magic(line, cell)    140             else:    141
           line = script--> 142             return self.shebang(line,
cell)    143     144         # write a basic docstring:
~/my_project_dir/my_project_env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/decorator.py
in fun(*args, **kw)    230             if not kwsyntax:    231
        args, kw = fix(args, kw, sig)--> 232             return
caller(func, *(extras + args), **kw)    233     fun.__name__ =
func.__name__    234     fun.__doc__ = func.__doc__
~/my_project_dir/my_project_env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/IPython/core/magic.py
in <lambda>(f, *a, **k)    185     # but it's overkill for just that
one bit of state.    186     def magic_deco(arg):--> 187         call
= lambda f, *a, **k: f(*a, **k)    188     189         if
callable(arg):
~/my_project_dir/my_project_env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/IPython/core/magics/script.py
in shebang(self, line, cell)    243             sys.stderr.flush()
244         if args.raise_error and p.returncode!=0:--> 245
 raise CalledProcessError(p.returncode, cell, output=out, stderr=err)
  246     247     def _run_script(self, p, cell, to_close):
CalledProcessError: Command 'b'./GetComponents --parallel
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2021_05/einsteintoolkit.th\n''
returned non-zero exit status 1.