[Users] Question about Llama's Thornburg04nc set up

Luciano Combi combi.luciano at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:39:38 CDT 2021

Hi Roland,

thanks for the quick response.

Great points. I wasn't really sure how to use the backtrace, but now
following the addresses there I found that the problem was in the Outflow
thorn. In fact, paying closer attention to the parfile you shared a
while back, I see that you don't use the Outflow thorn. Is it possible to
use it within Llama maybe tweaking the "coord_system" parameter or the
interpolator? Or should I consider alternatives?

Thanks again.

Cheers.

--
*Luc Combi*