[Users] Agenda for Thursday's Meeting

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 3 07:34:38 CDT 2022

Hello Bruno, Manuela, all,

Sure. We can try for a short overview report of the highlights. I'll
add this to the agenda.

Note though that technically that *workshop* is not a generic Einstein
Toolkit community activity, but was internal to our CSSI grant. Nothing
private happened and development of AsterX and CarpetX is fully open
(there's a regular call that anyone can join and all code is in a
public repo https://bitbucket.org/eschnett/cactusamrex), but the rules
of engagement were a bit different than for an ET workshop (mostly to
keep things productive).

The biggest difference is probably in governance since the overlap
between the grant PIs, who direct the grant activities, and the ET
maintainers, who direct the ET, while large is not complete.

Note that there is also a weekly regular CactusX project call among
the developers using

Title: CarpetX developer call
When: Weekly from 10am to 11am Eastern Time on Wednesday
Join Zoom Meeting
https://pitp.zoom.us/j/93861697232

just after the ET call where usually details about AsterX and other
CarpetX related development are hashed out.

Please join
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/carpetx-developers if
you consider to become an active CarpetX / related code developer.