[Users] Large junk radiation

Zach Etienne zachetie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:35:12 CDT 2022

Hi Deborah,

I'd be curious to see a comparison between the junk radiation you're seeing
now versus before, for the same physical scenario, grids, etc. Also, the
extra wiggles/reflections are typically caused not by junk radiation but by
a sharp gauge feature (https://arxiv.org/abs/1404.6523). The two can be
easily distinguished as the former propagates at c, and the latter at
sqrt(2) c (see paper for details).

-Zach

Zachariah Etienne
Assoc. Prof. of Physics, U. of Idaho
Adjunct Assoc. Prof. of Physics & Astronomy, West Virginia U.
https://etienneresearch.com
https://blackholesathome.net