[Users] Meeting minutes for 2022-12-15

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
Fri Dec 16 06:24:44 CST 2022

When using simfactory, if I write in my parameter file that the output
directory for the hdf5 files is "./hdf5" (e.g., CarpetIOHDF5::out2D_dir =
"./hdf5_2D") then this directory is created in the output-00?? directory.
Therefore each run creates a separate hdf5 directory in the corresponding
output-00?? one. This is how I avoid losing all data if one run has
problems.

Cheers,
Bruno

email: bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
phone: (+39) 02 6448 2321
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't