[Users] Issue with Multiple Node Simulation on cluster

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:32:12 CST 2022

Spandan

It is quite possible that different build options, different MPI
options, or different parameter settings would improve the performance
of your calculation. Performance optimisation is a difficult topic,
and it's impossible to say anything in general. A good starting point
would be to run your simulation on a different system, to run a
different parameter file with a known setup on your system, and then
to compare.

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>