[Users] Is the old CactusEinstein arrangement available?

Bernard Kelly physicsbeany at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:01:44 CST 2022

Hi.

I wanted to take a look at the old thorn PsiKadelia, which was part of the
CactusEinstein arrangement.

How would I go about obtaining that thorn (or the arrangement as a whole)?
I tried adding a few lines to the einsteintoolkit.th for the ET_2022_05
release, as follows:

# CactusEinstein thorns
!TARGET   = $ARR
!TYPE     = git
!URL      = https://bitbucket.org/cactuscode/cactuseinstein.git
!REPO_BRANCH = $ET_RELEASE
!REPO_PATH= $2
!CHECKOUT =
CactusEinstein/PsiKadelia

... but this fails, even if I remove the REPO_BRANCH line.

Is CactusEinstein accessible at all? If so, how?

thanks, Bernard

Bernard Kelly -- CRESST Assistant Research Scientist, NASA/GSFC
Gravitational Astrophysics Laboratory --- Code 663

Phone: +1 (301) 286-7243 *** Fax: +1 (301) 286-2226
Web: http://science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sed/bio/bernard.j.kelly
ORCID: orcid.org/0000-0002-3326-4454