[Users] ETK meeting minutes for Feb. 3, 2022
babiuc at marshall.edu
Thu Feb 3 09:41:31 CST 2022
Peter Diener, Maria Hamilton, Steven Brandt, Roland Haas, Bill Gabella*, Atul Kedia, Leonardo Werneck, Miguel Garcia, Zach Etienne, Yosef Zlochower,
Chair: Roland Haas
Minutes: Maria Hamilton
* work done by Bill Gabella: worked on Ticket #2531, remove non-PIRAHA parser from the flesh and edited code in Cactus/repos/flesh/src/util/ParseFile.c, also finished the edits and tested with make sim-testsuite.
* New ETK release:
* chair: Roland and Yosef
* release planning
* frequency: 3 months
* sync with hackatons
* release planning page, start 2 weeks in advance
* ETK summer workshop:
* hosted at University of Idaho, by Zach.
* estimation of number of participants for lodging, approx. 30.
* time: 2nd week of June (6-10 June).
* Unanswered mailing list queries:
* no new unanswered email
* report problems in running ETK on Windows 10, Linux subsystem #2592
* 5 more tickets open are reviewed
* End of Agenda:
* May 27 meeting:
* Chair: Peter Minutes: Atul
* Minutes: Miguel, Chair: Yosef
Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Physics
College of Science, Marshall University,
1 John Marshall Drive, Huntington, WV, 25755
Room S 257, Phone: (304)696-2754
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users