[Users] Unable to compile ET with OpenMPI 2.1.0 in cluster

Shamim Haque shamims at iiserb.ac.in
Tue Jan 11 13:57:23 CST 2022

Hi Roland,

Thanks for the help. Turns out libmpi_cxx.so was not present in this
particular openmpi library. So I compiled with another version of openmpi
which has this file, and now ET seems to be working fine after a
successful compilation. Meanwhile, I am working out this issue with cluster
admins to resolve the issue issue with openmpi-x86_64.

Regards
Shamim Haque
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Department of Physics