[Users] Meeting minutes for 2022-07-21
Leonardo Rosa Werneck
wernecklr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:06:16 CDT 2022
Here are the meetings for today's meeting.
Participants: Peter, Steve, Keith, Beyhan, Leo, Roland, Alexandru, Fede, Liwei, Cheng, Johnny
• Canuda: Miguel Zilhão will be contacted by Roland
• FLRW solver: Helvi might be able to do it, but we might want to find a backup reviewer. No volunteers in the call.
• Self-force 1D: already have reviewers.
• NRPyElliptic: Leo will talk to someone in Helvi’s group about it ASAP.
• Elliptica initial data reader: Beyhan volunteered. Roland will put Beyhan in touch with Alireza, the code’s “champion.”
• Gallery examples
• BBH: Steve ran the simulation half-way through completion, but a crash (unrelated with physical issues) prevented the run from finishing. Steve is confident enough that the results are still the same as in previous runs. Will update the website soon.
• TOV: Peter already finished running and will update the website soon.
• BNS: Atul and Yosef are not present, so no comment.
• Open tickets
• #2621: The star is likely very under-resolved, which is why the NaNs are appearing at merger. Roland will provide suggestions on how to modify the parfile to improve this behavior.
• Other discussions
• Peter: Github bots are sending emails to mailing lists, which are then getting stuck for approval by the maintainers. Are these intended? Roland: Yes, had to create a few robot accounts.
• Peter: Brief discussion about a presentation poster, which has been cleared out by Roland and Steve.
• Next week’s meeting
• Chair: Leo
• Minute taker: Johnny
Leonardo R. Werneck, Ph.D.
Office EP 314 | Department of Physics | University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Dr. MS 0903
Moscow, ID 83844-0903, USA
leonardo at uidaho.edu <mailto:leonardo at uidaho.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users