[Users] Einstein Toolkit GPU support

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:45:29 CDT 2022

Santiago

As you mention, CarpetX supports GPUs, and there is a GPU version of
Z4c for binary black holes. However, various analysis methods either
have not yet been tested on GPUs or do not yet support GPUs. Running
the gallery example on a GPU is probably not yet possible, although we
should be close.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>