[Users] Segmentation Fault with CarpetReduce

Garrison, David Garrison at uhcl.edu
Thu Mar 31 12:17:03 CDT 2022

Hello,

It is a custom code so I am attaching the part I used to do the reductions instead.

handle = CCTK_ReductionHandle("average");
ierr = CCTK_Reduce(cctkGH, -1, handle, 1, CCTK_VARIABLE_REAL, &scale_factor, 1, CCTK_VarIndex("MHD_Analysis::aa_out_avg"));
ierr = CCTK_Reduce(cctkGH, -1, handle, 1, CCTK_VARIABLE_REAL, &utime, 1, CCTK_VarIndex("MHD_Analysis::univ_age"));

-DG