[Users] ET hackathon on Wed June 15th (during the 2022 NA ET summer school at UIdaho)

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Fri May 27 13:27:27 CDT 2022

Hello all,

For the hackathon on Wednesday June 15th (for remote participants and
those that are opting out of the field trip to LIGO) some suggested
projects would be needed.

Easiest is to mark or create tickets on:

https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org

by adding the word "hackathon" in one of the comments so that a search

https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues?status=new&status=open&q=hackathon

can find them.

Ideally with some sort of longer description of what a possible fix /
extension would entail.

The hackahton is in 3 weeks, though some advance warning about project
will be good so that participants can see what projects are available.

Participants would mark a project as claimed by adding a "Claimed by
<ME> for 2022-06-15 hackathon" as a comment.