[Users] Postdoc position in computational astrophysics

Agnieszka Janiuk agnes at cft.edu.pl
Thu Sep 29 11:51:07 CDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for a postdoc candidates working in the area of computational
astrophysics.
The main focus of our research is gamma ray bursts engines. We study both
collapsing massive stars and binary neutron star mergers.

The position will be for 2 years. The starting date is negotiable, and
funding is available immediately.

The announcement is available here on my Institute website:
https://www.cft.edu.pl/job-post?x=EiWaTt7eTXbjydfXfk62ICbSKmq1|e4f0131c22f942fdaf2bc0daf4856f8f

Deadline for applications is 28 October 2022.

Please forward this email to anybody who you think might be interested!
Contact address for further questions: agnes @ cft.edu.pl

regards
Agnieszka Janiuk

prof. dr hab. Agnieszka Janiuk            | tel. +48 22 116 20 06
Center for Theoretical Physics            | fax. +48 22 843 13 69
Polish Academy of Sciences                | www:
https://www.cft.edu.pl/pages/agnieszka-janiuk
Al. Lotnikow 32/46                        |
02-668 Warsaw, Poland                     |