[Users] Thorn setup taking too much time in cluster

Shamim Haque 1910511 shamims at iiserb.ac.in
Sun Apr 2 05:16:43 CDT 2023

Hello,

I am trying to run BNSM using IllinoisGRMHD on HPC Kanad at IISER Bhopal.
While I have tested the parfile to be running fine on debug queue (1 node)
and high memory queue (3 nodes), I am unable to run the simulation in a
queue with 9 nodes (144 cores).

The output file suggests that the setup of listed thorns is not complete
within 24 hours, which is the max walltime for this queue.

Is there a way to sort out this issue? I have attached the parfile and
outfile for reference.

Regards
Shamim Haque
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)