[Users] Thorn setup taking too much time in cluster

Shamim Haque 1910511 shamims at iiserb.ac.in
Wed Apr 5 07:19:09 CDT 2023

Dear Steven,

The problem is still there, which I explained in my first mail.

The checkpoint issue, which you pointed out, also appears in the
simulations which run successfully in our HPC while using fewer nodes
(1~3). The issue with the simulation while using 9 nodes could be something
else, such that it is taking too much time (24hrs +) just to set up the
thorns. As far as I know, I have kept everything identical.

Regards
Shamim Haque
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Department of Physics