[Users] Thorn setup taking too much time in cluster

Shamim Haque 1910511 shamims at iiserb.ac.in
Tue Apr 4 03:08:14 CDT 2023

Dear Steven,

I assure you that I submitted the simulation for the first time only. I
used "sim create-submit" to submit the simulation, which would not submit
the job if the same name was executed earlier.

Secondly, I found this same message appearing in the output files from
debug queue (1 node, with GRHydro) and high memory node (3 nodes, with
IllinoisGRMHD), here the simulation ran successfully. I have attached the
output files for reference.

Regards
Shamim Haque
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)