[Users] Einsteintoolkit installation on ubuntu 22.04 failed

emmanuel okorie okorieeo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 22:39:06 CST 2023

Hi
I'm Okorie Emmanuel from the department of Computer Science, University of
Jos Nigeria. I got to know about the Einstein Toolkit  from a friend doing
Phd in physics from my school, i became curious and wanted to explore
toolkits. However,  I have been trying to install Einsteintoolkit on my
Ubuntu 22.04 machine for some time now but have not succeeded.

Each time I try I get this message curl: (28) SSL connection timeout
and when I visit
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2023_11/GetComponents
the page does not load. here is the screenshot of the experience from my
ubuntu terminal

[image: Screenshot from 2023-12-20 05-30-47.png]

I'm really frustrated at this point.

Please can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? or any other alternative?
of installing toolkits on my machine. I'm using this guild for installation

https://einsteintoolkit.org/download.html

curl -kLO https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2023_11/GetComponents
chmod a+x GetComponents
./GetComponents --parallel
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2023_11/einsteintoolkit.th

Below is the screenshot of my experience
[image: Screenshot from 2023-12-15 11-28-16.png]

I hope someone can help me out
Thanks and regards