[Users] Setting up ETK on an AMD Rome cluster

Vaishak Prasad vaishakprasad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 10:43:52 CST 2023

Dear All,

Greetings from India. I am trying to get the ETK working on an AMD Rome
powered supercomputer at ICTS, India. I am working with gcc (11.1.0,
12.2.0) and openmpi. The compilation is successful but every one of the
tests and runs fails due to seg faults at the vectorization stage. On
recompiling the toolkit without vectorization, the tests run  (except for
one test of ML_BSSN which fails due to a relative error ~ 1e-14). I am
attaching the backtrace (from the gallery BBH run), make log (with
vectorization) and the optionlist herewith.

Requesting help!

With regards

--
Vaishak Prasad