[Users] About the next Einstein Toolkit Summer School

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 5 09:30:52 CST 2023

Hello Mário Raia Neto,

> Now, I'm a undergraduate physics student from Brazil and I work with
> general relativity. I wish to learn more about numerical relativity and due
> to that I would like to know if will occur a next edition of the "Einstein
> Toolkit Summer School"; it will be a next summer school for the
> next academic year?

Sorry for the long delay. Your email was discussed in today's ET call.

Currently the plans are:

* next North American ET meeting and summer school will be hosted by
  Rochester Institute of Technology, NY, US (RIT) and organized by
  Yosef Zlochower <yrzsma at rit.edu>
* next European ET meeting and summer school will be hosted by
  Universidade de Aveiro, Portugal and organized by Miguel Zilhão
  <mzilhao at ua.pt>

For more detail you may want to contact the respective organizers