[Users] Failure to run static_tov simulation using more than 1 node on cluster

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jul 6 15:00:13 CDT 2023

If your ini file is not part of the simfactory checkout (i.e. we don't
know about it), you may have to edit by hand. I think simfactory
attempts to run lscpu to determine some of these parameters, but if it
is not present 1 may be the default.

If you are part of a group, it may be beneficial to have your ini file
checked in to simafactory (after it is debugged and tested) so that
other members of your group have access to it. We can help make that happen.

--Steve