[Users] Error Estimation for RK45CK

Garrison, David Garrison at uhcl.edu
Fri Jul 28 13:54:42 CDT 2023

Hello,

I am trying to read the MoL:ErrorEstimate outside of the StepSize.c routines.  For some reason it doesn’t work.  Is there something special that I need to do to get access to this GridFunction?

-DG

--
David Garrison, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for the College of Science and Engineering,

Phone: 281-283-3796
https://www.uhcl.edu/science-engineering/faculty/garrison-david
http://www.uhcl.edu/physics

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" — Albert Einstein.