[Users] Error while running toolkit

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 31 16:15:27 CDT 2023

Hello Thejas,

Sorry for the delay, I was busy with the ET summer school at RIT and a
second meeting just afterwards 9best to cc users at einsteintoolkit.org
on these emails so that others also see them and can jump in).

Looking at the error message:

--8<--
CST error in /home/thejas/Cactus/repos/flesh/lib/sbin/interface_parser.pl
(at 273)
  -> CT_MULTILEVEL is friends with ADMBase - non-existent implementation
--8<--

you are missing the thron ADMBase (in the EinsteinBase arrangement).

You will need to update your thornlist file and add

EinsteinBase/ADMBase

to it. To be successful in this you may also need to add the correct
download instructions so that you can run GetComponents again to
download the missing thorn (component).

You could eg take the respective section out of the main ET thornlist:

https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/src/c590ffe5663d04788aaf4f562faf3c8d9befbac9/einsteintoolkit.th#lines-355

Where did you get the thornlist you are currently using from? Would you
mind attaching it to the email?