[Users] Compilation Error in cluster ParamGanga

Shamim Haque 1910511 shamims at iiserb.ac.in
Mon Jun 19 09:21:41 CDT 2023

Dear Roland, Steve and Frank,

I am able to compile ETK properly with GNU compiler 8.3.0. The simulations
are also running successfully.

For Intel, the licence issue was cleared after using -j1, but there are a
few issues with other libraries, so I have stopped exploring this
route right now, maybe I'll try it later.

Thank you for all the help.

Regards
Shamim Haque
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)