[Users] running TOVSolver standalone

CJ Osakwe cuosakwe at ucalgary.ca
Thu Jun 29 14:58:01 CDT 2023

Hello,

I am a Ph.D. student working at the University of Calgary. I recently started using the Einstein Toolkit to conduct numerical relativity simulations for my thesis. As of now I am familiarizing myself with the software.

In particular, I am trying to model a perturbed TOV neutron star. To this end, I used the TOVSolver thorn for my initial data (based off of the single, stable neutron star example).

Where does the TOVSolver thorn output its data? I have so far been unable to determine this myself. I want to run this thorn by itself and am not sure how. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
CJ Osakwe