[Users] meeting minutes for 2023-10-19

Cupp, Samuel D. scupp1 at my.apsu.edu
Thu Nov 2 16:35:53 CDT 2023

Hi Gabriele,
   I've been experimenting with this, and I've reproduced this issue on a different machine. In my case, it runs with 1 OMP thread but has the segfault with 2. Can you run that test parfile (repos/GRHayLET/GRHayLHDX/test/Balsara0.par) without OMP? If this is the source, it will help narrow down the problem. I can run the test with multiple threads on my local machine though, so I'm not sure why OMP only causes a segfault sometimes.

   Samuel Cupp
   Postdoctoral Researcher
   Department of Physics
   University of Idaho