[Users] Fwd: [Associati] 2-year postdoc at INAF Padova (PRIN 2022 "EMERGE")

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
Mon Nov 20 08:22:13 CST 2023

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Da: Ciolfi, Riccardo <riccardo.ciolfi at inaf.it>
Date: ven 10 nov 2023 alle ore 15:20
Subject: [Associati] 2-year postdoc at INAF Padova (PRIN 2022 "EMERGE")
To: <ricercatori at ced.inaf.it>, <associati at ced.inaf.it>, <
contrattisti at ced.inaf.it>

 Dear Colleagues,

I would like to advertise the opening of a 2-year postdoc position (Assegno
di Ricerca) at INAF-Osservatorio Astronomico di Padova funded via the PRIN
MUR 2022 project
 "EMERGE - Neutron star mergers and the origin of short gamma-ray bursts"
 (PI: Riccardo Ciolfi)

The selected candidate will study the formation of relativistic jets in
binary neutron star mergers and their propagation across the surrounding
post-merger environment via a combination of general and special
relativistic magnetohydrodynamic simulations.

For further details please find attached the official call, both in English
and in Italian.
I also encourage any interested candidates to contact me.

The deadline for the application is *December 4th 2023*.

 Best,
 Riccardo Ciolfi