[Users] Job ad: Software Engineer/Computational Physicist for climate modelling at CliMA

Gabriele Bozzola bozzola.gabriele at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 12:39:34 CST 2024

Dear Einstein Toolkit community,

CliMA is hiring a software engineer/computational physicist. Numerical
relativists are an exceptional fit
for the position.

At CliMA, we are using Julia to build a brand new climate model for the
21st century (open source, with
modern computational infrastructure, machine-learning ready, ...).

It might be surprising to hear, but there is a large overlap between
climate modelling and numerical
relativity: we solve fluid dynamic equations, use differential geometry,
run simulations on large clusters,
and much more.

Learn more about the position: https://clima.caltech.edu/join-our-team/

Feel free to reach out for more information.

Best,
Gabriele