[Users] Star disappear from grid

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
Thu Jan 18 08:13:09 CST 2024

Lorenzo,
   I opened the hdf5 file you sent me and I indeed see the same problem (I
attached a couple of snapshots). So it is not a problem of resolution. Did
you check that hydro quantities and spacetime variables are initialized
correctly (just in case there is a problem with the initial data file)?

Cheers,
Bruno

email: bruno.giacomazzo at unimib.it
phone: (+39) 02 6448 2321