[Users] Compiling ET_2023_11 on Frontera

Richards, Chloe Beth chloer3 at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 29 16:53:52 CST 2024

Hi everyone,

I tried to compile the most recent release of the toolkit, ET_2023_11, on Frontera using simfactory and had some issues compiling certain thorns.

In case there are others that are having similar issues, I was able to successfully compile once I commented out the following lines/thorns:

  *   ExternalLibraries/Silo
  *   GRHayL Library and GRHayL-dependent thorns
  *   CarpetX thorns

If users have successfully compiled with the thorns I commented out, please let me know. Thanks!

Best,

Chloe Richards