<div data-ntes="ntes_mail_body_root" style="line-height:1.7;color:#000000;font-size:14px;font-family:Arial"><div style="margin:0;">Dear all,</div><div style="margin:0;"><br></div><div style="margin:0;">Following my previous updates, I would like to report progress on applying</div><div style="margin:0;">the samplers to the GW150914 binary-black-hole (BBH) spacetime on a 3-</div><div style="margin:0;">level Carpet AMR mesh -- the first fully realistic (non-stationary) test</div><div style="margin:0;">case for the geodesic probe.</div><div style="margin:0;"><br></div><div style="margin:0;">Completed this week: the aei sampler (metric_interp=aei, time_interp=</div><div style="margin:0;">linear). The 100-particle geodesic run at 256 resolution reproduces the</div><div style="margin:0;">reference run exactly: all compared steps (t = 0 .. 0.3356, 40 particle</div><div style="margin:0;">blocks of 100) agree to full double precision, with 0 dropped particles and</div><div style="margin:0;">0 NaNs. At 128 resolution the t=0 block likewise matches a 2048 reference to</div><div style="margin:0;">full precision, and the residual difference at t=0.2753 (position ~5e-4) is</div><div style="margin:0;">consistent with the expected convergence of the sampler. In short, aei on</div><div style="margin:0;">the GW150914 AMR evolution is now verified and reproducible.</div><div style="margin:0;"><br></div><div style="margin:0;">Still under test (no result this week): the remaining samplers (local27 and</div><div style="margin:0;">its time-linear variant l27lin, plus carpet) on the BBH AMR mesh. In</div><div style="margin:0;">particular l27lin shows particle loss in the strong-curvature region near</div><div style="margin:0;">the horizons; I am debugging the metric/Christoffel sampling path there. I</div><div style="margin:0;">have no conclusion to report on them yet.</div><div style="margin:0;"><br></div><div style="margin:0;">So this week's deliverable is a single, clean result: aei on GW150914 is</div><div style="margin:0;">verified reproducible. The other samplers on the BBH AMR remain under</div><div style="margin:0;">verification, and I will report a concrete result once they pass.</div><div style="margin:0;"><br></div><div style="margin:0;">As before, I am most comfortable continuing in writing. Any questions or</div><div style="margin:0;">suggestions on the strong-curvature path are welcome.</div><div style="margin:0;"><br></div><div style="margin:0;">Best regards,</div><div style="margin:0;">Yuhua Li</div></div>