[Workshop-all] Virtualbox installation

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Mar 30 13:41:37 CDT 2012

Hello everybody

During the Einstein Toolkit workshop next week we will use VirtualBox
to run a virtual machine on participant laptops. It would be beneficial
(although it is not necessary) to install VirtualBox before you come to
the workshop. You can find information about how to do that here:

  https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

You do not need to create any virtual machine yet. Just download and
install the VirtualBox software itself, and if you like get familiar
with it. We will provide a disk image, instructions and help at the
workshop.

Frank Loeffler