Dear all,

we will have our first call for the ET working group "Cosmology and particles" on Friday, 10pm UTC  in Europe (4pm CST in the US / Saturday 7am JST in Japan).
I just set up a google hangout; please call in to https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/tce4j4gzcfcormnadoauiqcvg4e

If you already have a topic in mind that you would like to discuss, please add it to the agenda in the end of our wiki:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Cosmology_and_Particles

Best wishes,
Helvi


===========================================
Dr. Helvi Witek
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology
Department of Physics
King's College London

===========================================

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 12:06 PM, helvi witek <helvi.witek@kcl.ac.uk> wrote:
Dear all,

welcome to the new ET working group on "Cosmology and particles".
To set the stage and gather ideas it would be great to have a first call in the end of the this week or early next week.

To find a convenient time and date I created this doodle
https://doodle.com/poll/t9drp5f6ui5uncsp

and I would ask you to fill it in in the next few days.
The times may seem odd, but I am at a workshop in Kyoto for the next three weeks, so I tried to find times that are within reason (after 7am and before/around 10pm) for the US, Europe and Japan.

We would like to introduce our working group and get some feedback from you of what you would be most interested in and what you expect from this working group. If you already have a specific topic in mind, please add it to the agenda in the end of our wiki:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Cosmology_and_Particles

Best wishes,
Helvi

===========================================
Dr. Helvi Witek
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology
Department of Physics
King's College London

===========================================