I will try to attend. Anything in the time window proposed so far
(12pm-4pm) works for me, as well as 8am CDT.
Eric (W)
Hi Roland, all,
yes, it would be good to have the (regular) call next week. I also already scheduled another call for the time between ET user call and our regular time, but we can have it later in the day. Anything before 10pm BST (4pm CDT) should be fine.
cheers,
Helvi
=========================================== Dr. Helvi Witek Royal Society University Research Fellow Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology Department of Physics King's College London ===========================================On 6/20/19 17:50, Haas, Roland wrote:
Hello all, I will unfortunately have a conflicting LIGO call at the time of the working group call. Given that we just had the ET meeting: should we have a call? It may beou good to maybe recap the meeting. Would another time work? I could do later than 12:00pm CDT but have another meeting in between the ET call and the original performance working group meeting. Yours, RolandHello all, just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Thursday, May 23 2019 at 11:00 AM CDT. The agenda is in the shared Google drive folder https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fdrive%2Ffolders%2F1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU%3Fusp%3Dsharing&data=01%7C01%7Chelvi.witek%40kcl.ac.uk%7C061e9c33d29c41d1a09d08d6f59f6c84%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=MJeU8du7BPupeCOK8zbAmlj%2FvszjJE7arCGgBqHvQB0%3D&reserved=0 and also linked on the wiki page https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.einsteintoolkit.org%2Fet-docs%2FWorking_Group_on_Performance_Optimization%23Agenda_and_minutes_of_calls&data=01%7C01%7Chelvi.witek%40kcl.ac.uk%7C061e9c33d29c41d1a09d08d6f59f6c84%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=RlDmqJYyVh8xF9ROkXVdXBdlKg%2BjDSuWm7WZqJFWlVs%3D&reserved=0 We will use this hangout for the call: https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fhangouts.google.com%2Fcall%2F8XRtmArNv5CRm_DJpZUNAAEE&data=01%7C01%7Chelvi.witek%40kcl.ac.uk%7C061e9c33d29c41d1a09d08d6f59f6c84%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=zTAFJO5KAEVdvhLuojl4OFPKMDLcxJ%2BuA%2Fy%2BfCAn0Lk%3D&reserved=0 Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items before the call. Yours, Roland _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flists.einsteintoolkit.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fperformanceoptimization-wg&data=01%7C01%7Chelvi.witek%40kcl.ac.uk%7C061e9c33d29c41d1a09d08d6f59f6c84%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=iLHct0LqXQWweUyT0NkECig85vqJrua%2BoaN%2Fcap8t98%3D&reserved=0
_______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flists.einsteintoolkit.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fperformanceoptimization-wg&data=01%7C01%7Chelvi.witek%40kcl.ac.uk%7C061e9c33d29c41d1a09d08d6f59f6c84%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=iLHct0LqXQWweUyT0NkECig85vqJrua%2BoaN%2Fcap8t98%3D&reserved=0
_______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
-- Eric J West Assistant Professor Department of Physics and Astronomy University of Minnesota Duluth