Hello all,
just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Friday 12:00pm CDT.
The agenda is in the shared Google driver folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU?usp...
and also linked on the wiki page
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimi...
which also contains the Google Hangout link to the call.
Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items before the call.
Yours, Roland
Hi all,
I have to teach this semester MWF 11:30-12:20 Central time, so cannot make the calls. I would like to participate -- would it be possible to create a poll for an alternative time this semester?
-Zach
* * * Zachariah Etienne Assistant Professor of Mathematics West Virginia University *https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/ https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/* https://blackholesathome.net
On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 4:42 AM rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Friday 12:00pm CDT.
The agenda is in the shared Google driver folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU?usp...
and also linked on the wiki page
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimi...
which also contains the Google Hangout link to the call.
Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items before the call.
Yours, Roland _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
Hello all,
sure.
Here's a poll:
https://www.when2meet.com/?7045144-9ujlN
please mark times that work for you and we will pick the 4th such day of the month for the meeting (not in the 4th week and not the last such day of the month).
Yours, Roland
Hi all,
I have to teach this semester MWF 11:30-12:20 Central time, so cannot make the calls. I would like to participate -- would it be possible to create a poll for an alternative time this semester?
-Zach
Zachariah Etienne Assistant Professor of Mathematics West Virginia University *https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/ https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/* https://blackholesathome.net
On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 4:42 AM rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Friday 12:00pm CDT.
The agenda is in the shared Google driver folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU?usp...
and also linked on the wiki page
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimi...
which also contains the Google Hangout link to the call.
Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items before the call.
Yours, Roland _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
What time zone is this?
-erik On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 11:30 AM Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
sure.
Here's a poll:
https://www.when2meet.com/?7045144-9ujlN
please mark times that work for you and we will pick the 4th such day of the month for the meeting (not in the 4th week and not the last such day of the month).
Yours, Roland
Hi all,
I have to teach this semester MWF 11:30-12:20 Central time, so cannot make the calls. I would like to participate -- would it be possible to create a poll for an alternative time this semester?
-Zach
Zachariah Etienne Assistant Professor of Mathematics West Virginia University *https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/ https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/* https://blackholesathome.net
On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 4:42 AM rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Friday 12:00pm CDT.
The agenda is in the shared Google driver folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU?usp...
and also linked on the wiki page
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimi...
which also contains the Google Hangout link to the call.
Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items before the call.
Yours, Roland _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu . _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
Hello Erik,
central time, sorry I had not thought about that there is not timezone setting.
BTW this month's call is now.
Yours, Roland
What time zone is this?
-erik On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 11:30 AM Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
sure.
Here's a poll:
https://www.when2meet.com/?7045144-9ujlN
please mark times that work for you and we will pick the 4th such day of the month for the meeting (not in the 4th week and not the last such day of the month).
Yours, Roland
Hi all,
I have to teach this semester MWF 11:30-12:20 Central time, so cannot make the calls. I would like to participate -- would it be possible to create a poll for an alternative time this semester?
-Zach
Zachariah Etienne Assistant Professor of Mathematics West Virginia University *https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/ https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/* https://blackholesathome.net
On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 4:42 AM rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Friday 12:00pm CDT.
The agenda is in the shared Google driver folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU?usp...
and also linked on the wiki page
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimi...
which also contains the Google Hangout link to the call.
Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items before the call.
Yours, Roland _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu . _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@gmail.com http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/ _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
Hello all,
aha. It seems that one can only select a timezone if the event to be scheduled is not a "Days of the week" event and they state --8<-- For "Days of the Week" events, it is expected that all participants are in a single time zone. --8<-- which seems very odd to me.
Sorry about this.
Yours, Roland
Hello Erik,
central time, sorry I had not thought about that there is not timezone setting.
BTW this month's call is now.
Yours, Roland
What time zone is this?
-erik On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 11:30 AM Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
sure.
Here's a poll:
https://www.when2meet.com/?7045144-9ujlN
please mark times that work for you and we will pick the 4th such day of the month for the meeting (not in the 4th week and not the last such day of the month).
Yours, Roland
Hi all,
I have to teach this semester MWF 11:30-12:20 Central time, so cannot make the calls. I would like to participate -- would it be possible to create a poll for an alternative time this semester?
-Zach
Zachariah Etienne Assistant Professor of Mathematics West Virginia University *https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/ https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/* https://blackholesathome.net
On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 4:42 AM rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Friday 12:00pm CDT.
The agenda is in the shared Google driver folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU?usp...
and also linked on the wiki page
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimi...
which also contains the Google Hangout link to the call.
Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items before the call.
Yours, Roland _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu . _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@gmail.com http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/ _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
Hi all,
I assumed Central Time when I filled it out.
On Fri, Aug 31, 2018, 13:46 Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
aha. It seems that one can only select a timezone if the event to be scheduled is not a "Days of the week" event and they state --8<-- For "Days of the Week" events, it is expected that all participants are in a single time zone. --8<-- which seems very odd to me.
Sorry about this.
Yours, Roland
Hello Erik,
central time, sorry I had not thought about that there is not timezone setting.
BTW this month's call is now.
Yours, Roland
What time zone is this?
-erik On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 11:30 AM Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu
wrote:
Hello all,
sure.
Here's a poll:
https://www.when2meet.com/?7045144-9ujlN
please mark times that work for you and we will pick the 4th such day of the month for the meeting (not in the 4th week and not the last
such
day of the month).
Yours, Roland
Hi all,
I have to teach this semester MWF 11:30-12:20 Central time, so
cannot make
the calls. I would like to participate -- would it be possible to
create a
poll for an alternative time this semester?
-Zach
Zachariah Etienne Assistant Professor of Mathematics West Virginia University *https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/ <https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/
On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 4:42 AM rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Friday
12:00pm CDT.
The agenda is in the shared Google driver folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU?usp...
and also linked on the wiki page
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimi...
which also contains the Google Hangout link to the call.
Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items
before the
call.
Yours, Roland _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support
encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu . _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@gmail.com http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/ _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu . _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
Hello all,
there are 2 timeslots that seem to work for everyone:
Tue 11am Central time (12pm Eastern, 18:00 CET) Thu 11am Central time (12pm Eastern, 18:00 CET)
I have no particular preference for either one.
If no one speaks up with a preference I will pick Thu 11am.
Yours, Roland
Hi all,
I assumed Central Time when I filled it out.
On Fri, Aug 31, 2018, 13:46 Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
aha. It seems that one can only select a timezone if the event to be scheduled is not a "Days of the week" event and they state --8<-- For "Days of the Week" events, it is expected that all participants are in a single time zone. --8<-- which seems very odd to me.
Sorry about this.
Yours, Roland
Hello Erik,
central time, sorry I had not thought about that there is not timezone setting.
BTW this month's call is now.
Yours, Roland
What time zone is this?
-erik On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 11:30 AM Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu
wrote:
Hello all,
sure.
Here's a poll:
https://www.when2meet.com/?7045144-9ujlN
please mark times that work for you and we will pick the 4th such day of the month for the meeting (not in the 4th week and not the last
such
day of the month).
Yours, Roland
Hi all,
I have to teach this semester MWF 11:30-12:20 Central time, so
cannot make
the calls. I would like to participate -- would it be possible to
create a
poll for an alternative time this semester?
-Zach
Zachariah Etienne Assistant Professor of Mathematics West Virginia University *https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/ <https://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/
On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 4:42 AM rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
> Hello all, > > just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Friday
12:00pm CDT.
> > The agenda is in the shared Google driver folder > > >
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU?usp...
> > and also linked on the wiki page > > >
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimi...
> > which also contains the Google Hangout link to the call. > > Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items
before the
> call. > > Yours, > Roland > _______________________________________________ > performanceoptimization-wg mailing list > performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org > >
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
>
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support
encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu . _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@gmail.com http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/ _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu . _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
performanceoptimization-wg@lists.einsteintoolkit.org