Hello all,
just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Thursday, July 25 2019 at 11:00 AM CDT.
The agenda is in the shared Google drive folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU?usp...
and also linked on the wiki page
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimi...
We will use this hangout for the call:
https://hangouts.google.com/call/8XRtmArNv5CRm_DJpZUNAAEE
Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items before the call.
Yours, Roland
Hi Roland, all.
I'll need to pick up my wife at the airport (she had a cancelled flight), so will be unable to attend. It's unfortunate because I'm working now to get SIMD fully operational in the new NRPy+, and was going to ask some questions about this (compilers are refusing to vectorize)... It'll be necessary to have this working to perform some fair comparisons with McLachlan.
-Zach
Sent from my mobile device. Please pardon brevity, typos, etc.
On Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 03:42 rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Thursday, July 25 2019 at 11:00 AM CDT.
The agenda is in the shared Google drive folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU?usp...
and also linked on the wiki page
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimi...
We will use this hangout for the call:
https://hangouts.google.com/call/8XRtmArNv5CRm_DJpZUNAAEE
Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items before the call.
Yours, Roland _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
Zach
The call is next week... how long in advance does your airline tell you about cancelled flights?
-erik
On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 9:31 AM Zach Etienne zachetie@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Roland, all.
I'll need to pick up my wife at the airport (she had a cancelled flight), so will be unable to attend. It's unfortunate because I'm working now to get SIMD fully operational in the new NRPy+, and was going to ask some questions about this (compilers are refusing to vectorize)... It'll be necessary to have this working to perform some fair comparisons with McLachlan.
-Zach
Sent from my mobile device. Please pardon brevity, typos, etc.
On Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 03:42 rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Thursday, July 25 2019 at 11:00 AM CDT.
The agenda is in the shared Google drive folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU?usp...
and also linked on the wiki page
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimi...
We will use this hangout for the call:
https://hangouts.google.com/call/8XRtmArNv5CRm_DJpZUNAAEE
Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items before the call.
Yours, Roland _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
Haha, sorry I didn't see the date. I thought it was today. Looks like I'll be able to make it!
-Zach
Sent from my mobile device. Please pardon brevity, typos, etc.
On Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 11:46 Erik Schnetter schnetter@gmail.com wrote:
Zach
The call is next week... how long in advance does your airline tell you about cancelled flights?
-erik
On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 9:31 AM Zach Etienne zachetie@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Roland, all.
I'll need to pick up my wife at the airport (she had a cancelled
flight), so will be unable to attend. It's unfortunate because I'm working now to get SIMD fully operational in the new NRPy+, and was going to ask some questions about this (compilers are refusing to vectorize)... It'll be necessary to have this working to perform some fair comparisons with McLachlan.
-Zach
Sent from my mobile device. Please pardon brevity, typos, etc.
On Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 03:42 rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Thursday, July 25
2019 at 11:00 AM CDT.
The agenda is in the shared Google drive folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU?usp...
and also linked on the wiki page
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimi...
We will use this hangout for the call:
https://hangouts.google.com/call/8XRtmArNv5CRm_DJpZUNAAEE
Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items before the call.
Yours, Roland _______________________________________________ performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
performanceoptimization-wg mailing list performanceoptimization-wg@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/performanceoptimization-wg
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@gmail.com http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
Hello all,
I am afraid I will most likely not make the call to today's performance optimization working group call since I am currently travelling in Germany (and will be at dinner at the time of the call).
The hangout link is active and should be usable by everyone.
Yours, Roland
Hello all,
just a reminder about this month's WG monthly call on Thursday, July 25 2019 at 11:00 AM CDT.
The agenda is in the shared Google drive folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEAYTb3pSE3NfQXAgvcCjKciRONQwuYU?usp...
and also linked on the wiki page
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Working_Group_on_Performance_Optimi...
We will use this hangout for the call:
https://hangouts.google.com/call/8XRtmArNv5CRm_DJpZUNAAEE
Please make sure that you have finished all your TODO items before the call.
Yours, Roland
performanceoptimization-wg@lists.einsteintoolkit.org