#2194: Memory increase during regridding
| Reporter: | Wolfgang Kastaun |
| Status: | open |
| Milestone: | ET_2019_02 |
| Version: | development version |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | minor |
| Component: | Other |
Comment (by Gabriele Bozzola):
Hi Roland,
I thought I had replied to your question, but I don’t see my comment here, so I’ll post it again.
I just submitted a new run with job id 10009628.bw that was killed by the OOM daemon in less than 1 hour.
As for the parameter file, I am attaching it here, but it relies on some thorns/modifications I made (chiefly the initial data), and so you will not be able to run it. In case you want to run it, I can probably tweak the parameter file/provide you with the needed codes.
Thanks for looking into this,
Gabriele
I don’t know how to attach files in these tickets so I put the par file here: https://pastebin.com/vF9Gxm3U
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2194/memory-increase-during-regridding