#2861: Running qc0 with CarpetX
| Reporter: | Alejandra Gonzalez |
| Status: | open |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | major |
| Component: | EinsteinToolkit thorn |
Comment (by Lucas Timotheo Sanches):
Hello Alejandra.
Indeed, as you pointed out, the official Thornlists that include CarpetX don’t include SpacetimeX. This is because the thorns there are not yet part of the Einstein Toolkit. Z4c will probably be included in the next release, scheduled for May, but that is not yet certain.
This means that this arrangement is still under active development and testing, but that should not stop you from using and exploring the thorns in there.
Given the lack of official Thornlisists, I have attached to the issue the spacetimex.th file, which is the Thornlist that I personally use when interacting with these codes. I recommend that you do a clean checkout (via GetComponents) and a clean build of Cactus using this Thornlist. This will hopefully clear up your HDF5 problems
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2861/running-qc0-with-carpetx