#2234: trouble in the tutorial server
| Reporter: | Bill Gabella |
| Status: | open |
| Milestone: | ET_2019_02 |
| Version: | |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | major |
| Component: | Other |
Comment (by Roland Haas):
@Bill Gabella I think I see what you mean. In my case though, the tab icon does eventually switch back from the hourglass to the regular notebook icon. On the other hand I am left with some cells still showing the "*" busy marking even after everything finished running. We seem to not be the only ones affected: https://github.com/jupyter/notebook/issues/2748 and I verified that our jupyter code does indeed not have the lines proposed as a fix. I will verify if the proposed fix works for us and if so propose a change to the docker file to patch jupyter in the container.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2234/trouble-in-the-tutorial-server