#2292: Compiling on mike2 fails b/c C compiler cannot compile code
| Reporter: | |
| Status: | new |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | blocker |
| Component: | SimFactory |
Comment (by Roland Haas):
@Peter Diener It should not be anything special since the first thing I did was rm -rf * in my $HOME and I really have not done anything on mike for a long time. All the dotfiles look sane to me.
My .soft file reads just @default and both .bashrc and .bash_profile look like vanilla versions to me. I am not quite sure how to make softenv show me a list of loaded modules. I could provide the output of env but that may be too much. I have made my $HOME on mike2 readable if you would like to poke around.
I have tried both running locally on mike as well as using simfactory’s remote option:
simfactory/bin/sim --remote mike build
and both give the same result.
The only non-standard setting for mike in simfactory that I have is setting an allocation.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2292/compiling-on-mike2-fails-b-c-c-compiler