#2881: Running BBH with CarpetX: Assertion `all(i >= 0 && i + order < grid.lsh)' failed
| Reporter: | Alejandra Gonzalez |
| Status: | new |
| Milestone: | |
| Version: | |
| Type: | bug |
| Priority: | major |
| Component: | CarpetX |
Hello everyone,
Thanks to your suggestions earlier this year I have been able to compile and successfully run CarpetX with both GPUs and CPUs in the new MareNostrum 5 machine.
At the moment I’m trying to increase the mass ratio of the configurations I’m running and while jumping from q=1 to q=2 I encounter this error which I’m pretty sure you are all familiar with:
cactus_sim_cx: /gpfs/home/uib/uib416720/ETK2024/CarSpX/Cactus/configs/sim_cx/build/CarpetX/interpolate.cxx:277: void CarpetX::_GLOBAL__N__5cdcd65a_15_interpolate_cxx_ba36a62c_4043235::interpolator<T, order, centering>::interpolate3d(const Particles&, std::vector<T>&) const [with Particles = amrex::ArrayOfStructs<amrex::Particle<3, 2>, amrex::ArenaAllocator>; T = double; int order = 3; int centering = 0]: Assertion `all(i >= 0 && i + order < grid.lsh)' failed.
I have tried to increase the domain size and the grid size on all dimensions but the error keeps showing up.
Attached you can find the parfile I’m using.
Cheers,
Alejandra
| attachment: | q2.__0.6_0._0.__0.6_0._0.__e0.3.par |
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2881/running-bbh-with-carpetx-assertion-all-i-0