#2174: Test "Multi Patch Scalar Wave Equation" example
Reporter:Roland Haas
Status:open
Milestone:ET_2018_08
Version:development version
Type:task
Priority:minor
Component:EinsteinToolkit website

Comment (by Roland Haas):

@Ian Hinder the tarfiles each contain the date when they were created. No data is updated, instead it is added. The idea is to give a dataset that was produced with the current release. I do expect that there will be slight differences depending on compiler etc. I would rather have a dataset that documents "this was the data that the person who claimed to have run the test saw" rather than having the data slowly drift away from the data produced by the newest compiler on the newest machine with the newest release. The tarballs are all kept here: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/www/downloads/ I see no harm (other than using space on btibucket's servers) in updating the data files so updating them would seem the less troublesome option.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2174/test-multi-patch-scalar-wave-equation